Registrations close Wednesday 24 May
Schedule & Results
The Baseball Competition Draw and Results will be published on the Facebook page:
Thursday 25 May 2017
Friday 26 May 2017
Saturday 27 May 2017
Sunday 28 May 2017
Thursday 25 May: 12.00pm - 5.30pm
Friday 26 May: 12.00pm - 5.30pm
Saturday 27 May: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Sunday 28 May: 9.00am - 3.00pm
Trinity Beach Sporting Complex
1 Nautilus Street, Trinity Beach
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined as at 25 May 2017.
Two players in a team may be aged 30-35 years but must not be a pitcher or catcher.
Sport Fee: $75.00 per player per team
Games Registration Fee: $85.00 per person
- Mixed Men's and Women's competition.
- Maximum of eight (8) teams will be accepted into the competition.
- There are two age groups - 35+ and 45+.
- The provision of an accredited umpire and scorer per team would be appreciated but not essential.
- If your team umpire and/or scorer isn't playing in your team, they are classified as ‘Non-Playing Officials’ and must be registered.
- Mixed teams are allowed but the minimum age criterion must be applied.
- Competition will be conducted under the rules of baseball and local bylaws.
- The competition is presented by the Cairns Baseball League and is sanctioned by the Australian Baseball Federation.
Cairns Baseball League
Sport Coordinator: Tim Grau
Phone: 0438 044 598