Thursday 23 May 2019
Friday 24 May 2019
Saturday 25 May 2019
Sunday 26 May 2019
Saturday 25 May: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Walker Road Sporting Precinct
10-20 Walker Road, Edmonton
Minimum age for competition is 35 years for males and 30 years for females. Age is determined as at 31 May 2019.
35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
$70 per player per team covers ground, match balls and umpire fees. If competing in multiple age groups an additional $35 will be payable for the second age group.
Games Registration Fee: $68 per person
- Men’s competition
- Women's competition
- Men's Super 8's
If you are a player in need of a team, please select the team named "I need a Cricket team" and use PIN 1234. The sport convenor will then allocate you to a team.
- It would be greatly appreciated if teams can provide officials to assist with the competition.
- The competition is open to men and women and mixed teams will be accepted pending numbers.
- The team average age will be the determining factor as to the division played. (Average of each team = total team ages divided by the number of players.)
- T20 Teams are permitted to have up to 15 players but can only bat 11 which must be nominated prior to commencement of each game. Teams can nominate two bowlers that do not bat and may also have up to two more substitute fielders.
- Super 8s teams are permitted to have a substitute fielder who cannot bat or bowl as long as there are no delays with fielding changes. Players and any substitute must be named before the start of each game.
- There are unlimited changes for fielders on the understanding that there is no disruption to the games.
- The competition is presented by the Cairns Cricket Association Inc and the Mulgrave Combined Cricket Association Inc and is supported by Queensland Cricket.
Mulgrave Combined Cricket Association
Sport Coordinator: Gavern Lovett
Phone: 0437 871 330