Registrations close Thursday 25 May
Schedule & Results
The Cricket Competition Draw and Results will be published on the websites:
www.mulgravecricket.qld.cricket.com.au and Cricket Far North
www.cricketfarnorth.qld.cricket.com.au under the MyCricket / Matches / Fixture tab.
Thursday 25 May 2017
Friday 26 May 2017
Saturday 27 May 2017
Sunday 28 May 2017
Thursday 25 May: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Friday 26 May: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Saturday 27 May: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Sunday 28 May: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Games are scheduled within these hours and generally last 3 hours.
Should you have any special requests regarding playing times please advise
and we will do our best to accommodate.
Walker Road Sporting Precinct
10-20 Walker Road, Edmonton
268 Gatton Street, Manunda
Wolff Street, Edmonton
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined as at 31 May 2017.
35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Sport Fee: $70.00 per player per team which covers ground, match balls and umpire fees
Games Registration Fee: $85.00 per person
*If competing in multiple age groups an additional $35.00 will be payable for the second age group.
- Men’s competition
- It would be greatly appreciated if teams can provide officials to assist with the competition.
- The team average age will be the determining factor as to the division played. (Average of each team = total team ages divided by the number of players).
- Teams are permitted to have up to 15 players but can only bat 11 which must be nominated prior to commencement of each game. Teams can nominate two bowlers that do not bat and may also have up to two more substitute fielders.
- There are unlimited changes for fielders on the understanding that there is no disruption to the games.
- The competition is open to people of all abilities.
- The competition is presented by the Cairns Cricket Association Inc and the Mulgrave Combined Cricket Association Inc and is supported by Queensland Cricket.
Mulgrave Combined Cricket Association
Sport Coordinator: Gavern Lovett
Phone: 0437 871 330