Registrations close Tuesday 16 May
Schedule & Results
The Judo Competition Draw will be available from the venue notice board and will be emailed to all competitors.
Thursday 25 May 2017
Friday 26 May 2017
Saturday 27 May 2017
Thursday 25 & Friday 26 May:
9.30am - 12.15pm
Masters Training & Preparation Seminar (optional)
Saturday 27 May:
Kata Competitor's accreditation: 7.30am - 8.00am
Kata Practice: 7.30am - 8.30am
Kata Competition: 9.00am
All Competition and Ne-Waza Competition - weigh-in & accreditation: 7.30am - 8.30am
Teams Competition: 5.00pm
Medal Presentation: 6.00pm (or at end of competition)
Northern Beaches Judo Facility
119 Wattle Street, Yorkeys Knob
Minimum age for competition is 30 years. Age is determined as at 27 May 2017.
30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Sport Fee: $10.00 per person per event
Games Registration Fee: $85.00 per person
- Light, medium and heavy competition
- Best Kodokan Kata on the day
- Best of each Kodokan Kata
- Ne-Waza competition
- Team competition
- Special needs competition
- All age and weight categories depend on nominations received and may be varied to suit.
- Rules will be as per the International Judo Federation sporting code.
- The competition is presented by Northern Beaches Judo Club.
Northern Beaches Judo Club
Sport Coordinator: Karl Michaelis
Phone: 0404 849 403