Thursday 20 May 2021
Friday 21 May 2021
Saturday 22 May 2021
Sunday 23 May 2021
Thursday 20 May: 12:00pm - 5:30pm
Friday 21 May: 12:00pm - 5:30pm
Saturday 22 May: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sunday 23 May: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Trinity Beach Sporting Complex
1 Nautilus Street, Trinity Beach
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined as at 20 May 2021.
Two players in a team may be aged 30-35 years but must not be a pitcher or a catcher.
Sport Fee: $75 per player per team
Games Registration Fee: $69 per person in addition to sport fee.
- Mixed Men's and Women's competition.
- If you are a player in need of a team, please select the team named "I need a baseball team" and use PIN 1234. The sport convenor will then allocate you to a team.
- Maximum of eight (8) teams will be accepted into the competition.
- There are two age groups: 35+ and 45+.
- The provision of an accredited umpire and scorer per team would be appreciated but not essential.
- If your team umpire and/or scorer isn't playing in your team, they are classified as ‘Non-Playing Officials’ and must be registered.
- Mixed teams are allowed but the minimum age criterion must be applied.
- Competition will be conducted under the rules of baseball and local bylaws. Click here for rules and regulations.
- The competition is presented by the Cairns Baseball League and is sanctioned by the Australian Baseball Federation.
Cairns Baseball League
Sport Coordinator: Daniel Del Nido