Thursday 23 May 2019
Friday 24 May 2019
Saturday 25 May 2019
Sunday 26 May 2019
Thursday 23 May: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 24 May: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday 25 May: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday 26 May: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Walker Road Sporting Precinct
10-20 Walker Road, Edmonton
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined as at 31 December 2019 by the youngest player in the team.
Sport Fee: $75.00 per player per team
Games Registration Fee: $68 per person (super early bird and early bird pricing) in addition to sport fee.
- Division A, B and C Women’s competition
- Division A Men's competition
If you are a player in need of a team, please select the team named "I need a Softball team - Div (select appropriate division)" and use PIN 1234. The sport convenor will then allocate you to a team.
- Participants are not permitted to wear metal cleats.
- Each team is required to provide an accredited umpire.
- The female teams will be 35-44 division A and B. 45+ will be division C (every member of your team is required to be aged 45+). The men 35+ will not be graded.
- While not compulsory, shirt numbers are preferred. Numbers can appear on either the sleeve or the back of playing shirts.
- Close of entry date will be strictly adhered to due to limitation of team numbers.
- The draw will be available on the Games website one week prior to the start of the Games. Participants will receive a full draw upon registration at the Games Check-In Centre.
- Competition will be conducted under the official Softball Australia rules and Softball FNQ ground rules.
- The competition is presented by Softball FNQ.
Sport Coordinator: Liz Fresser
Phone: 0407 965 077