Click here for the tennis draw.
To view the entrants in each event please click this Events Link
Dates & Times
Friday 24 May: 4:30am - 7:30pm
Saturday 25 May: 3:00pm onwards
Sunday 26 May: 8:00am onwards
Thurs - Sat: Cairns International Tennis Centre
358 Sheridan Street, Cairns North
Sunday: Cairns Tennis Club
152 Abbott Street - played on the Esplanade
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined as at 31 December 2019.
35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Sports Fee: $15 per person per event
Games Registration Fee: $88 per person in addition to sport fee.
- Men's Singles
- Women's Singles
- Men's Doubles
- Women's Doubles
- Mixed doubles
If you are a player in need of a partner, please advise in the field that asks for your partner's name.
- Thursday through Saturday matches will be played on a Plexicushion hardcourt surface at the Cairns International Tennis Centre.
- Matches will be a one tiebreaker set format
- If you require a partner for any doubles or teams events please indicate accordingly at time of registration.
- Organisers reserve the right to combine age groups and reschedule events if insufficient entries are received.
- If maximum capacity is reached, entries may close before 9 May 2019.
- Participants entering in the doubles or teams events must play in the age group of the youngest partner/team member.
- Competition will be conducted under Tennis Australia Rules and Regulations.
- The competition will be presented by Cairns International Tennis Centre.
- Saturday's dress code is 80's retro - prize for the best 80's tennis outfit
Cairns International Tennis Centre
Sport Coordinator: Jen Rees
Phone: 0455 868 864