Thursday 23 May 2019
Saturday 25 May 2019
Sunday 26 May 2019
Thursday 23 May: 12:00pm shotgun start
Saturday 25 May: 7:00am - 9:00 am, and 11:20am - 1:00pm
Sunday 26 May: tba
Half Moon Bay Golf Club
66 Wattle Street, Yorkeys Knob
Minimum age for competition is 30 years. Age is determined as at 1 May 2019.
Men's & Women's Competition: 30-49, 50-69, 70-79, 80+
4 Person Ambrose Golf: 30+
A Grade Men up to 10.4 GA handicap, A Grade Ladies up to 18.4 GA Handicap
B Grade Men 10.5 GA handicap to 17.4 GA Handicap, Ladies 18.5 GA Handicap to 29.40 GA Handicap
C Grade Men 17.5 GA Handicap to 36.4 GA Handicap, Ladies 29.5 GA Handicap to 45.4 GA Handicap
All Abilities Golf
GBRMG are in the first Masters Games to add All Abilities Golf to the schedule for golfers with a physical, sensory or intellectual impairment. GBRMG will follow the European Disabled Golf Association's guidelines for golf handicap categories. Please click here for the category definitions.
If you have any queries regarding your eligibility after reading the category definitions please contact Graham Bolton from All Abilities Golf on 0435 533 724.
Sport Fee: $30.00 per player for Individual Stableford 2 day competition
Games Registration Fee: $68 per person (super early bird and early bird pricing) in addition to sport fee.
*If you wish to participate in the Ambrose event on Thursday 23 May this is an extra $15 per player.
- 4 person Ambrose golf
- Men’s 2 day Individual Stableford
- Women’s 2 day Individual Stableford
If you are a player in need of an Ambrose team, please select the team named "I need an Ambrose Golf team" and use PIN 1234. The sport convenor will then allocate you to a team.
- A Grade Men up to 10.4 GA handicap, A Grade Ladies up to 18.4 GA Handicap
- B Grade Men 10.5 GA handicap to 17.4 GA Handicap, Ladies 18.5 GA Handicap to 29.40 GA Handicap
- C Grade Men 17.5 GA Handicap to 36.4 GA Handicap, Ladies 29.5 GA Handicap to 45.4 GA Handicap
- If you have a partner(s) for the Ambrose event please mark on entry form. If you don’t have partners select 'Default Team' and we will organise a team for you.
- Presentation of medals will take place on Sunday afternoon/evening and will include a complimentary sausage sizzle.
- All Abilities golfers can compete in the All Abilities golf and also be eligible for a Masters Games medal in A B or C Grade
- Motorised carts are available for booking at a cost of $16 per person per day. Carts are limited and must be booked and paid prior to the competition by calling Half Moon Bay Golf Club on (07) 4055 7933.
- The Rules of Golf as adopted by the Royal and Ancient Golf of St Andrews, Golf Australia and the local rules of the Half Moon Bay Golf Club will be the rules of play for the tournament.
- The competition is presented by the Half Moon Bay Golf Club and is supported by Golf Queensland.
Half Moon Bay Golf Club
Sport Coordinator: Greg Ferry
Phone: 0409 594 161