Beach Volleyball (Under Cover)
Registrations close Friday 5 May
Schedule & Results
The Beach Volleyball Competition Draw and Results will be published on the Facebook page:
Entrants will also receive a copy of the Draw via email.
Friday 26 May 2017
Saturday 27 May 2017
Sunday 28 May 2017
Friday 26 May: 7.30am - 6.00pm
Saturday 27 May: 7.30am - 6.00pm
Sunday 28 May: 8.30am - 3.00pm
Cairns Indoor Sports
164 Mayers Street, Manunda
Minimum age for competition is 30 years. The age cut-off date is 31 December 2017. For example if you are 39 during Games time, but have turned 40 by the end of the year you could compete in the 40+ age category.
30-34, 35-39, 40-49, 50+
Sport Fee: $45.00 per person per team
Games Registration Fee: $85.00 per person
- Men's Pairs
- Women's Pairs
- Mixed Pairs
- Mixed Fours
- Divisions may be amalgamated depending on entries however medals will be awarded based on each separate division.
- Teams must be available to play at all times during the scheduled competition times.
- A maximum of two players can be registered in a pairs team and six players in a fours team.
- Players may be required to duty referee.
- The competition is presented by Cairns Volleyball Association.
Cairns Volleyball Association
Sport Coordinator: Marty Smyth
Phone: 0400 223 099