Compete Tour on the Reef
The Great Barrier Reef Masters Games not only has 23 sports, three great social night, and a Games Gallop fun run - but also tours out on the water and down south at an award winning tourist destination.
WEDNESDAY 22 MAY - GBR MASTERS GAMES EVENING CHARTER
As soon as you have finished the Games Gallop, head down to the water and enjoy a 1.5 hour calm water cruise around the Cairns inlet.
- 6:15pm - board the RMIII
- Inclusions - complimentary beer/wine/softdrink upon boarding, and canapes, return bus transfers from Cairns CBD
- Cost - $59 per person
- Bookings - Ring (07) 4031 1588 and quote GBR Masters Games Evening Charter 22nd May 2019
SUNDAY 26 MAY - PARONELLA PARK ALL INCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE
Take the opportunity on the last day of competition to visit Games Partner and award-winning Paronella Park. The Park is State and National Heritage listed, in 2009 was voted #1 Must Do in Queensland, and has taken out the 2017 and 2018 RACQ People's Choice Awards at the Queensland Tourism Awards.. Paronella Park......the dream continues.
Package includes the following:
- 2:30pm - bus departs from Cairns CBD
- Inclusions - bus transfers to and from Paronella Park, entrance into Paronella Park for a story-telling stroll through the grounds, dinner at the Mena Creek pub, back to Paronella Park for a 'The Darkness Falls' tour experience with a performance by award-winning The String Family.
- Cost - $55 per adult
- Bookings - To book this all inclusive once in a lifetime experience, click here.