Registrations close Sunday 14 May
Schedule & Results
The Softball Competition Draw and Results will be published on the website:
A printed copy of the Draw will also be provided to entrants on check-in.
Thursday 25 May 2017
Friday 26 May 2017
Saturday 27 May 2017
Sunday 28 May 2017
Thursday 25 May: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Friday 26 May: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Saturday 27 May: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Sunday 28 May: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Walker Road Sporting Precinct
10-20 Walker Road, Edmonton
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined as at 31 December 2017 by the youngest player in the team.
Sport Fee: $75.00 per player per team
Games Registration Fee: $85.00 per person
- Women’s competition
- Participants are not permitted to wear metal cleats.
- Each team is required to provide an accredited umpire.
- The first day and a half of competition will be used as a grading round for the women 35+ divisions only. After this, teams will be placed into their medal divisions. Every effort will be made to place into competitive divisions. The men 35+ will not be graded.
- While not compulsory, shirt numbers are preferred. Numbers can appear on either the sleeve or the back of playing shirts.
- Close of entry date will be strictly adhered to due to limitation of team numbers.
- The competition is open to people of all abilities.
- First day draws will be available on the Games website one week prior to the start of the Games. Participants will receive a full draw upon registration at the Games Check-In Centre.
- Competition will be conducted under the official Softball Australia rules and Softball FNQ ground rules.
- The competition is presented by Softball FNQ.
Sport Coordinator: Mel Schramm
Phone: 0437 222 327